Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget that, ain't no quitting money wars. Either you're in on your own or we make you be in. No more of that protection for anyone. Money wars is a requirement for ABW.

Forget that, ain't no quitting money wars. Either you're in on your own or we make you be in. No more of that protection for anyone. Money wars is a requirement for ABW.
you do realize this ain't your call.....

just cuz you cool with niggz being robbed, don't mean everybody else cool with it..

there's a large percentage of people on this board who just want to be left alone and stack their money.....and i thought we had a cease fire till we figured this shit out....

just cuz you cool with niggz being robbed, don't mean everybody else cool with it..

there's a large percentage of people on this board who just want to be left alone and stack their money.....and i thought we had a cease fire till we figured this shit out....

Well they ignored that shit

Nigga tried 3 times and hit on two of em got over half my bread

I didn't ask for your opinion on what I said.

I crept down the block, made a right,
Cut the lights, paid the price
Niggas think it's sweet, it's on sight

Nigga didn't U just Rob BDP last week ???

Oh It was apart Of your Master plan ??

But when We Do It ??? Lmaoooo Man sit Yo Big Brother Ass down Somewhere

Who Dis Nigga think He Be Talking Too ???

@ Bolded again some shit You said , U don't Run Us !!!!

I didn't ask for your opinion on what I said.
nigga, you constantly get ahead of yourself...

just control your fucking people and fall the fuck back

you the one who made the pm about stashes and how we can make the shit fun again....and i'm trying to do that....

so forgive me for trying to help you to that end.....yallniggaz really are fucking stupid....

again....

no one called a cease fire before i did what i did.......huge difference.....

no declarations of other people saying they don't wanna be robbed or any of that were made when i did what i did....

so again....fall he fuck back until we get this shit cleared up

niggaz legit tryna discuss shit in a civilized manner so we can have fun in peace.................. and yall consistently acting outta line..

all i asked was were we honoring the cease fire, and trying to get some order to the shit

yall dummies threatening to fuck up everything up............ but i'm sure yall will try to flip this so yall the victims again....

yall the ones making shit not fun for niggaz

Last edited:
everybody n their mother had stashes, but as soon as i get mines.. niggaz dn't want no more stashes

yall really are big fucking kids...

niggaz actively trying to help yall, but yall on that "didn't read" shit....

what's next sticking ur fingers in your ears and saying "la la la"

what was the whole point in including me in your little meeting if u ain't want my help....yall really bout to fuck everything up for everybody, and i'm doing my best to prevent that from happening... and for what??

you don't even appreciate it....

fuck it.. deal with the shit on your own

What was discussed yesterday ain't got nothing to do with what I posted earlier so I have no clue what you puffing your chest out about.

ok, bruh, u got it.

i have no interest in this discussion or the resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back