Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Goldie ,how much name glow cost 500K ? The first page doesn't say.

tenor.gif

Lmfao Fresh like "I just came for a pack of Swishers"....

Uh...

This whole thing is supposed to be fun, so the rules and regs should pursue that end more than anything else

I'd be cool with a battle royale format. For an hour or two a day, anybody can rob anybody. No badges, just open season during that time. You can still clique up with folks, have time to strategize, and have the ability to stash after the royale period is done.

If there is a way to work the parameters where if you have more bread you're more successful... That would create demand for real money donations to the site. Otherwise, cats can get it how they live or for the folks who don't care they can just not participate

yea i dont think those who did buy or work to have stashes shouldn't just have they shit snatched away. Maybe you can make it where they can set a certain amount of time for protection for their money each day or if its possible you replace the stashes w/ a system where people can pay a certain amount to have their money protected for X amount of time just in case they not online.

It could range from a few hours of protection to 24 hrs or up to a week just depending on how much they willing to pay.

i think i like th idea of a purge... and if people don't want to participate in the purge they have to pay a million

otherwise they're in it...

this give people who like to rob a chance to rob and make a come up, while those who don't wanna play can opt out..

also just implement rules that a person has to have over a million to rob them.. so that people who don't have a whole lot to begin with will only get robbed once at the most......if they get robbed at all......cuz if the purge is lit everybody with 5 10 20 million + gonna be going ham...

we just gotta propose a time period

@Goldie whatcha think? Is something like this possible with the current site configurations?

Nah but you like to make sly remarks and cheerlead tho
i havent said anything this entire time lol

so again, focus on the task in front of you

dont try to deflect by insulting me when they on you

The purge time frames might work, but it might end up being too confusing and some people arent online at the same times.

I think we should just do away with the stashes and like Du said, if you don't want to be part of the money wars you can just pay a fee to opt out.

We can try the purge thing to see how it goes tho.

The purge time frames might work, but it might end up being too confusing and some people arent online at the same times.

I think we should just do away with the stashes and like Du said, if you don't want to be part of the money wars you can just pay a fee to opt out.

We can try the purge thing to see how it goes tho.
i think the purge parameters work best if it's a time period where atleast 3 mods can supervise and make sure no rules are being broken...if that means shortening the time so be it...

a lotttttttta damage can be done inside a short period of time once the stashes are ended..

also there should be a deadline to moving money before the purge.....i think 24 hours is fair....

Bruh you're not cheerleading here? Oh okay, back to the sidelines you go then
brah you so basic lol

so you disregard everybody else's ACTUAL comments to you to comment on something I said about a nigga mentioning what his wife, who posts on this very site, does in the privacy of their bedroom b/c you stay trying to take shots at his wife?

do better brah lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back