Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Yeah ShoutOut To Them Bum Ass Scary Niggas Funding Yall Too..Niggas Need The WHOLE Board To Get @ Us...PUSSIES
ain't that how yall met when chi-town tried to get the whole board to come at me..

yall niggaz routinely threatent he whole top 10 and think niggaz ain't gonna take notice.......

Nigga Hush lol U always Sticking Ya Nose In Somebody Biz... U Know We a Problem Out Here Period, U Niggas Literally Got people Funding Yall Behind The scenes

And Another thing WHY IS IT taking so Long for a Response On Our Badges Or for anything We ask FoR ????

Oh Yeah ShoutOut To Them Bum Ass Scary Niggas Funding Yall Too..Niggas Need The WHOLE Board To Get @ Us...PUSSIES

lmaoooo

I cant help it niggas wanna see yall fall bruh!!

i aint go to nobody for donations

niggas just know who to come to when they need a hitta to get shit done..

:hahaha:

Nigga Hush lol U always Sticking Ya Nose In Somebody Biz... U Know We a Problem Out Here Period, U Niggas Literally Got people Funding Yall Behind The scenes

And Another thing WHY IS IT taking so Long for a Response On Our Badges Or for anything We ask FoR ????

yall niggas cant read bruh fam I swear lmao

Du just posted about how yall niggas got me for 3 mil soon as I got my cash cause I was late gettin the badge

rofl, i'm leaving work, yall niggaz have fun......

i'll check in tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back