Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, how is this going to work.

Y'all didn't even give dude a chance to put the money in his account before y'all robbed him

these niggaz sitting there watching the shit like

giphy.gif

gotta love the dedication. :hahaha:

I smell another rule about to go into effect because niggas niggin

naw let them niggaz rock.. they just building it up for an eventual take down....

everybody watching to see how niggaz move now....

So you don't think it was fair because as soon as he would have got the money he would have started robbing. I know that's your boy but stop caping
I swear you want everyone to just have an issue with you

I couldn't care less but I was just wondering where does it stop? Was just trying to be fair.

But to Du point, y'all figure the shit out

1st Off Fuck Them Niggas , They Tried to Hit Me 100x ,FUCK THEM NIGGAS ..LMAOOOO
leo.gif
WE NEed ALL Our Bread BACK
Brought To U By Gang Productions....
image-3a44912-jpg.83772

yall got lucky... ap gave tony his badge after yall robbed him, cuz ap needed to see the 1m to give him the badge even though he already won 3 million from the pick a door...

if ap had just given him his badge when he first asked it, he coulda robbed back before yall drained him.. but it's all good.. u live and learn....

can't blame the refs on how the game is played...players gotta execute better strategy....

we learned from this.....don't get comfortable

Now that I think about it that 3 attempts per victim is actually cool. When people not online they can't constantly get hit, I done came around to liking the rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back