Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's emotional nigga besides the feelings banning mod. I'm just trying to get niggas to be better mods but they content with being jackasses.
You emotional b. Stay crying about what others can do and you can't do. A female at that. Tuh!

You personally can't tell me about being a better mod when you such a shit and weak poster. Nigga please

You emotional b. Stay crying about what others can do and you can't do. A female at that. Tuh!

You personally can't tell me about being a better mod when you such a shit and weak poster. Nigga please

You been acting like a bitch yourself so you the last nigga to be questioning anyone's manhood. Do your fucking job punk and we won't have these issues if not STFU talking to me and keep it moving nigga and keep it moving.

You been acting like a bitch yourself so you the last nigga to be questioning anyone's manhood. Do your fucking job punk and we won't have these issues if not STFU talking to me and keep it moving nigga and keep it moving.
You under the impression you know what my job is. You don't. You never got it cause you such a shit member

Currently I got one job, toughening up lil soft ass south siders like yaself. First lesson, keep puffing ya chest out and it's bound to be caved in. I'm sure ya tits wouldn't like that

You under the impression you know what my job is. You don't. You never got it cause you such a shit member

Currently I got one job, toughening up lil soft ass south siders like yaself. First lesson, keep puffing ya chest out and it's bound to be caved in. I'm sure ya tits wouldn't like that

I'm shaking, stfu nigga and from here on out mind yours.

Nah nigga, ain't none of that

Your business is now my business

Well here we are then nigga, don't be like someone and ban me when I get disrespectful cause that's a bitch move and you claim that's not you. See you tomorrow nigga, it's going to be a long day for you.

I was legit laughing at this for like 10 minutes LOLOLOLOL

Come on nigga Ppl should be allowed to rob who they want. Niggas complaining over faux money.

@Goldie don't listen to him keep shit as it is. If a nigga wanna Rob someone let em. Niggas should participate more in threads so they can have enough money to where niggas can't rob em real talk.

A line in the sand has been made and you're clearly on the wrong side of where I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back