Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a flaw in the robbery system, I won bets and I won a MK so before I got my money added I got hit. I can't help that the bank didn't process my funds

Yall can blame AP and Chi. If they were paying for their avi gifs there would be no issues with the avi pic size.

why do you keep saying this lol

I offered you a deal yesterday lol I said if i can prove you did not pay for you last avi , then we keep the pic size how it is. If it comes back that you indeed did pay for it , i'll increase it back high. You aint want no smoke cuz you knew :uk:

I offered you a deal yesterday lol I said if i can prove you did not pay for you last avi , then we keep the pic size how it is. If it comes back that you indeed did pay for it , i'll increase it back high. You aint want no smoke cuz you knew :uk:
real spill, i didnt read that as a challenge

so let me try this one more time

when you initially increased the pic size, yes, i uploaded a gif as my avi. I could've sworn i paid for it, but lets say i did, it was not stipulated back then that you had to pay each time you changed your avi. I think this is the point you are trying to make, but ok

I forgot whatever point i was trying to make initially, so once the item becomes available in the store, I'll purchase

However, chi brought up a good point, but i'ma just keep it cool and keep getting caught up on Better Call Saul

Mr Robot is next...i think

real spill, i didnt read that as a challenge

so let me try this one more time

when you initially increased the pic size, yes, i uploaded a gif as my avi. I could've sworn i paid for it, but lets say i did, it was not stipulated back then that you had to pay each time you changed your avi. I think this is the point you are trying to make, but ok

I forgot whatever point i was trying to make initially, so once the item becomes available in the store, I'll purchase

However, chi brought up a good point, but i'ma just keep it cool and keep getting caught up on Better Call Saul

Mr Robot is next...i think

Nigga u just said a whole bunch of nothin lol

Since i enabled the ability for gifs in avis I said posters have to pay for it..

To chi's point: yall (mods) are getting a paycheck, he said cool and paid the cost for the gif avi he has now.

But of course , AP gotta AP. When it's his fault we're here in the first place :foh5:

But check it. I'll increase the pic size limit. But if any of yall use gifs without paying the cost, i'm taking half your bank :ghost:

Yall can blame AP and Chi. If they were paying for their avi gifs there would be no issues with the avi pic size.
You think TaTa pays for his trips with Hov? Or is it all included in the payout?

Or are you trying to Kanye me

'But not only did I not get a chance to spit it
Carleen told me I could buy two tickets'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back