Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm driving you faceless munkee

Wait until I get settled

@Goldie a black man on your website which is a black website being called a racist derogatory term, this your number 2. I feel like I need some sort of compensation.

Rule #3 that your chick came up with is ANY ANTI-BLACK POSTS results in a ban but lets be real we all know this dude won't get banned. I'm willing to settle.

You be scared to even mention Goldie for anything else but get called s munkee and you saying his name like destiny's child

Sad

You be scared to even mention Goldie for anything else but get called s munkee and you saying his name like destiny's child

Sad

He doesn't do anything to me, he lets me be me. You on the other hand are a racist coon throwing racial slurs at me. That shouldn't be tolerated.

Aye, take this to the infinity war thread

Nah, you be trying to be slick with not paying for shit fam. U gotta pay like everybody else :js4:
Let's address this because this is the second time you've mentioned this

Under the old system, I did pay for the larger size to be able to make my avi a gif. I didn't circumvent anything you had in place

I was trying to make a still image my avi this time but 18kb brah? That's an emoji. The image I wanted to use was 331kb. Hardly anything to move the needle.

Also, when I made my avi a gif. It's like 2 seconds long because it's a specific part that I want to loop which causes the smaller file size. That wasn't done to bypass anything you set up because I had no idea what the limit was.

Your move site owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back