Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like what's the point of even getting a stash house you also don't have the money to protect it?
That was the whole reason for creating it cuz people were breaking protection to rob folk, meaning no one could even acquire a certain amount Before losing it all.

Now it's the same thing. Once Goldie or Kandy get enough to rob a stash house, they going to win cuz one else will be allowed to build enough to rob them back...

We basically playing hot potato with the money
It could use some tweaking, perhaps, lower the 60k limit to 25 or 30k. And you want people to spend more than they save because it drives demand, which encourages people to participate in the forum, which in turn keeps the forum alive. It's not perfect yet but the framework is already in place.

That's pretty much what I said,, it puts more emphasis on spending than saving...

Which in my opinion makes the stash house temporary until you plot what you want to do with your money

As it stands, I'd rather cause 60k worth of mischief than stash it,, cuz stashing can prove pointless...especially considering we can buy money now...

Du I just explained to you how it's a good thing to spend the money for protection and how hard it is to pull off the heists. If anything this levels the playing field since before someone like kandy could've pulled a goldie with zero consequence. I made the heists to balance it out and the stash protection counter balances the heists.

Think of it like a video game and the power user is a boss, a lone player is weak (unless they can match the power of the boss in this case money) but with multiple players they form a powerful team to defeat the boss. If the boss gets defeated then they have a reason to participate in the board more or spend money to gain e-money. Again the foundation for the system is there just needs more tweaking.

It's like playing monopoly with a limit on the houses....

Never buy hotels because when the game runs out of houses, no one else can build.

All Kandy has to do is keep an eye on whoever gets a stash house. If they don't have the money to protect it, she's taking it regardless.

No one will ever be in as position to challenge her if she doesn't want them to...unless someone just goes and buys like 100k in money from the store....

Stash house heists did not level the playing field. It just solidified the position of the richest poster.

It's like playing monopoly with a limit on the houses....

Never buy hotels because when the game runs out of houses, no one else can build.

All Kandy has to do is keep an eye on whoever gets a stash house. If they don't have the money to protect it, she's taking it regardless.

No one will ever be in as position to challenge her if she doesn't want them to...unless someone just goes and buys like 100k in money from the store....

Stash house heists did not level the playing field. It just solidified the position of the richest poster.
Du I can't explain it any better than I already did, the check to balance the power is there, all it takes is someone with money or a group to pull a heist. If Kandy tries to block the heists eventually she'll be spending money faster than she can save it.

To get a little philosophical there's a concept called ouroboros, it's a basically a snake eating it's tail, it represents a cycle. What the cycle entails varies but in this case it's basically:

Earn money>Spend money to protect it>Gain more>Protection gets broken>Lose Money>Earn that money back

It's a self sustaining system

Cool, you got it figured out.

Just don't say I never warned you...

Blahhh I don't even want money now just to buy a badge a name change and my name in color...
Why we gotta be thieves tho... Smh
Why tho...
15098848.gif

Like what's the point of even getting a stash house you also don't have the money to protect it?
That was the whole reason for creating it cuz people were breaking protection to rob folk, meaning no one could even acquire a certain amount Before losing it all.

Now it's the same thing. Once Goldie or Kandy get enough to rob a stash house, they going to win cuz one else will be allowed to build enough to rob them back...

We basically playing hot potato with the money

This shits like the streets or any other game/business. The lil dogs are gonna have to team up to see the big dog. There's never a point in the game where you're untouchable, any and everybody can get robbed, it's just when u got more bread it's hard to be touched.

The problem is, yall niggas never mastered chess b. Im bout to show yall tho

I'm using the "100% thief card" I got from @Azlyn and robbing @NeighborhoodNomad for 19910. That'll bring me to 36,278. Plus the 10k from my stash = 46,278.

Then add my 10k from the "meme" competition. That gives me 56,278.

Then I'm using the "bank protection breaker" from @Azlyn on @Dupacalypse , after the 15k fee for robbery, I will get 7,780 profit from that.

Add that to the 56,278 and I now have 64,058.

I wanna put 60k of that in the stash, leaving me with 4,058.

giphy.gif

It wasn't that long ago Goldie robbed Kandy now they're in cahoots with each other, y'all fall will be glorious to watch

I'm using the "100% thief card" I got from @Azlyn and robbing @NeighborhoodNomad for 19910. That'll bring me to 36,278. Plus the 10k from my stash = 46,278.

Then add my 10k from the "meme" competition. That gives me 56,278.

Then I'm using the "bank protection breaker" from @Azlyn on @Dupacalypse , after the 15k fee for robbery, I will get 7,780 profit from that.

Add that to the 56,278 and I now have 64,058.

I wanna put 60k of that in the stash, leaving me with 4,058.

giphy.gif
landscape-1471003719-george-clooney-spying-gif.gif

I was gonna hit a lick on du after the boxing fight tonight, but you fucked it all up goldie.

Now I gotta pick an innocent victim to get my money up

Aight I'm bout to pm @AP21 and let him know I'll catch up on all the transfers from last night and this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back