Not open for further replies.
Accepted
get-4_zpsiiidu6yr.gif

This negro here...

SMH.gif

2 CHANGES TO THE STORE

1. BANK PROTECTION IS NOW ONLY VALID FOR 2 MONTHS

2. THE STASH HOUSE HEIST

IN ORDER TO BREAK INTO A POSTER'S STASH HOUSE YOU NEED TO HAVE ATLEAST DOUBLE OF WHAT THE POSTER YOU'RE ROBBING HAS IN THEIRS

OR YOU CAN COLLAB ON THE HEIST AND IF YOU AND YOUR PARTNER'S AMOUNT DOUBLES THE AMOUNT OF THE PERSON YOU'RE ROBBING THEN IT'S COOL

STASH HOUSE ROBBERIES ARE 15K
STASH HOUSE PROTECTION IS 15K
STASH HOUSE PROTECTION BREAKER IS 30K

STASH PROTECTION'S ARE VALID UNTIL SOMEBODY BREAKS IT
I'm a need you to get ya prices straight sir this page says stash house protection breaker is 30k?
Stash house robberies 15k? Stash house protection 15k?
But but on page 1 it says Stash house protection breaker is 50k? Stash house protection is 25k? Stash house robberies is 50k?

I'm a need you to get ya prices straight sir this page says stash house protection breaker is 30k?
Stash house robberies 15k? Stash house protection 15k?
But but on page 1 it says Stash house protection breaker is 50k? Stash house protection is 25k? Stash house robberies is 50k?

Keep reading the thread lol

Just thinking long term....

There's no incentive to even use the stash if it's not safe....

Just thinking long term....

There's no incentive to even use the stash if it's not safe....
There is, you can buy protection to stop heists, trust I though hard about it. You have to buy the stash protection breaker and have double the money in the stash. Which means barring team effort it'll be a rare occurrence

It's whatever, I'm just saying, if stash houses can be touched, then that puts a stronger emphasis on spending vs savin

Reactions: Az
Like what's the point of even getting a stash house you also don't have the money to protect it?
That was the whole reason for creating it cuz people were breaking protection to rob folk, meaning no one could even acquire a certain amount Before losing it all.

Now it's the same thing. Once Goldie or Kandy get enough to rob a stash house, they going to win cuz one else will be allowed to build enough to rob them back...

We basically playing hot potato with the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back