Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sent your money somewhere and I did the same no matter how you try and spin this and I'll continue to do so so harping on it is a moot point
You the only one harping on it tho

I told you Goldie doesn’t give a shit if you got an alias so it’s whatever. However don’t try to lump us in the same group because we not. I didn’t do that.

That’s lame imo

You the only one harping on it tho

I told you Goldie doesn’t give a shit if you got an alias so it’s whatever. However don’t try to lump us in the same group because we not. I didn’t do that.

That’s lame imo

Running to hide your money because you about to get robbed is lame but that's cool to you though. You 3 niggas just hate when people get one over on you that's all that is.

Running to hide your money because you about to get robbed is lame but that's cool to you though. You 3 niggas just hate when people get one over on you that's all that is.
I've never transferred money

The whole point for robberies is anybody can be got at any time

You on the other hand, admittedly, created an alias with the sole intention of harboring money, that's lame brah

You on the other hand, admittedly, created an alias with the sole intention of harboring money, that's lame brah

Nigga shut up, they hid money just like I did but you caping and I'll continue to do so

He transferred money and Chi transferred money

Make a new rule if caught doing that week ban, bank emptied to the person trying to rob. Badges stripped avi changed to thief or something like that.

Maybe one or two of the above

He transferred money and Chi transferred money

Make a new rule if caught doing that week ban, bank emptied to the person trying to rob. Badges stripped avi changed to thief or something like that.

Maybe one or two of the above
Brah, this nigga chitownb used to stay running my pockets when the site first started

I could've bitched but for what. My brotha du came through and crushed his buildings.

We only have to come up with rules when he gets mad at being the center of attention. For the most part, everyone operates within the spirit of the rules of the store. He's the only one who routinely tries to circumvent the process.

Brah, this nigga chitownb used to stay running my pockets when the site first started

I could've bitched but for what. My brotha du came through and crushed his buildings.

We only have to come up with rules when he gets mad at being the center of attention. For the most part, everyone operates within the spirit of the rules of the store. He's the only one who routinely tries to circumvent the process.

What rule did I suggest that isn't fair. Y'all just crying for no reason

Why you creating aliases to hide money

Let's start there
Bruh, just let it alone

G cool with it, let him sit smugly spread out over 4 accounts. At least he learned from when he was getting robbed every week

Bruh, just let it alone

G cool with it, let him sit smugly spread out over 4 accounts. At least he learned from when he was getting robbed every week
You right

I'm about to watch the office

Chicity hid money but it's a problem only when I do it, then y'all cheat following bank transactions but don't want other posters to have that same ability. You niggas just upset cause I got one over on two of the three

Chicity hid money but it's a problem only when I do it, then y'all cheat following bank transactions but don't want other posters to have that same ability. You niggas just upset cause I got one over on two of the three
No one is upset, we’ve all robbed/been robbed b4 b

I sent my money away because you declined the robbery and I figured you’d be pissed if I moved it before you could ask Goldie again. Didn’t happen

I’ve given away more dough than you’ve taken, it’s easy money over here

No one is upset, we’ve all robbed/been robbed b4 b

I sent my money away because you declined the robbery and I figured you’d be pissed if I moved it before you could ask Goldie again. Didn’t happen

I’ve given away more dough than you’ve taken, it’s easy money over here

I never declined anything and you know that

I never declined anything and you know that
Nigga.......Kandy said she’d do it and you said....FOH. You declined

The chips fell how they fell but again, stop trying to paint the narrative of me and you doing the same shit because we didn’t. The only difference is...what’s done is dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back