Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Goldie I have a store suggestion, we pay to see where posters who are about to get robbed are stashing their loot. If mods who in the robbery game can do it posters should know too.

Reactions: Az
@Goldie I have a store suggestion, we pay to see where posters who are about to get robbed are stashing their loot. If mods who in the robbery game can do it posters should know too.

We might be able to implement that, but it'll have to be a 5-7 day max. I'm not searchin months back.

Simply put, anyone can get robbed at any given time right? There's already a rule in place that you can't move your money once a robbery in place. So in theory you robbing what they got in they pockets at the moment

So seeing where they move they funds to days in advance is stupid. It's outta your reach as it wasn't in they account when you started the robbery.

Your shit was crazy because not only did you move it right before your decided to rob me, you moved it to an alias. Had you moved it to Sam per say it wouldn't have even been brought up

Simply put, anyone can get robbed at any given time right? There's already a rule in place that you can't move your money once a robbery in place. So in theory you robbing what they got in they pockets at the moment

So seeing where they move they funds to days in advance is stupid. It's outta your reach as it wasn't in they account when you started the robbery.

Your shit was crazy because not only did you move it right before your decided to rob me, you moved it to an alias. Had you moved it to Sam per say it wouldn't have even been brought up

I wouldn't be robbing chicity I would be robbing the member who I see got the money. It's only fair since y'all been following my transactions the past 2 days

I wouldn't be robbing chicity I would be robbing the member who I see got the money. It's only fair since y'all been following my transactions the past 2 days
So just rob whoever got the most money that you can rob. Where it matter where it came from?

Again, your moves were followed because it was brazy. You moved 160m, then 140m right before you robbed me to an account with little to no activity. But @Goldie cool with using aliases for stashing funds so ehhh, it's a moot point.

So just rob whoever got the most money that you can rob. Where it matter where it came from?

Again, your moves were followed because it was brazy. You moved 160m, then 140m right before you robbed me to an account with little to no activity. But @Goldie cool with using aliases for stashing funds so ehhh, it's a moot point.

But we've always done that since Pick A Door was played, this is no different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back