Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for clearing that up Kandy ;o)
Steer clear of him though. He likes to be mad. He talks slick then get madder when you call him out on it. He gets mad at someone for doing one thing but back doors and does the same shit but it’s okay when he do it. Overall, he is unhappy and he hates women and I prefer the disrespect to be aimed at me than any of you wonderful ladies.

Not saying you can’t hold your own, I just don’t want his negativity to spread.

I’m a mod for the WOMEN! I’m here to be your guard!!!

Lol i'll do the robbery.

For future reference tho, chi, ap and kandy are the official bankers.

Steer clear of him though. He likes to be mad. He talks slick then get madder when you call him out on it. He gets mad at someone for doing one thing but back doors and does the same shit but it’s okay when he do it. Overall, he is unhappy and he hates women and I prefer the disrespect to be aimed at me than any of you wonderful ladies.

Not saying you can’t hold your own, I just don’t want his negativity to spread.

I’m a mod for the WOMEN! I’m here to be your guard!!!

Nah, I got you and good looking out since even though he said he wouldn't talk to me and I agreed that he shouldn't thus dismissing him and simultaneously going back to 5 minutes earlier to the point in my life that I didn't know he existed (yes, I reclaimed my time) he responded doing what he just said he wouldn't do. I won't take the bait tho....moving on. Appreciate the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back