I’m a powerful bitch.

Great mod skills.
Impartial
Unbiased
Andddd I can do the bank shit now.

why are you so angry LMAO

she dont know you or Kandy

i aint got shit to do with the PM lol

Am I the "broad" @Chi-town B is referencing? bc I'm not tryna cuss nobody out yet. I'm still getting to know everybody. Not to mention this is the first time I've ever been in this thread and it'a only bc you tagged me so I don't even know what's going on yet. Aye yo AP get this lil boy. He don't want it with me

Am I the "broad" @Chi-town B is referencing? bc I'm not tryna cuss nobody out yet. I'm still getting to know everybody. Not to mention this is the first time I've ever been in this thread and it'a only bc you tagged me so I don't even know what's going on yet. Aye yo AP get this lil boy. He don't want it with me
No I am. He calls me bimbo too. Jackass on occasion.

She know you and you have shown to show favoritism to both of the other mods in recent weeks

so b/c she is on the side of whats right and not who's right, you take issue with this?

you wanna see how long my cape really is?

say some slick shit about her and find out

Where's the rule that I lost out and I have to use the mods that have shown to show favoritism. Just checked the first page and I don't see it

oh great...just what we need....ANOTHER rule to govern ourselves by

Lady I don't know you and I've never interacted with you and it will be kept that way

This how you feel?

I don't partake in favoritism so I wouldn't know
tumblr_nbapw2lea91t7lixko1_500.gif

I see you b

so b/c she is on the side of whats right and not who's right, you take issue with this?

you wanna see how long my cape really is?

say some slick shit about her and find out

I don't care about her, she ain't doing it. I'll wait for Goldie

Where's the rule that I lost out and I have to use the mods that have shown to show favoritism. Just checked the first page and I don't see it
Any one with bank access can do a robbery. That's why Goldie gave us the ability

You choosing to wait for Goldie is on you. You can rob the money I have in my account at that time

I don't care about her, she ain't doing it. I'll wait for Goldie

goldie is doing other stuff brah lol

he dont have the time

stop being difficult and pick a mod

me, kandy, and chicity have banking access

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back