Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play the games and get ya bread up!

if anything I would suggsest offering an option that if someone tries to ban you.. it ends up being how the robbery system is now... you got a couple random options... the person you want gets banned for a day... YOU get banned for a day... and option 3... something crazy but reasonable *shrugs*
I like what you trying to do and wanna invest

How much?

That was the tweak mf! I don’t mind doing it BUT it won’t be done how you said.

Mods will be included. And if posters are up their for weeks, they will continuously get the winnings. Someone will bitch about it.

All a nigga was suggest something. That was it

All you had to say its that a good idea and mods would be included and we would change how ppl win and when they win.

or

That shit is wack nigga and you banned for a day for that weak shit

More or less

Lol

All a nigga was suggest something. That was it

All you had to say its that a good idea and mods would be included and we would change how ppl win and when they win.

or

That shit is wack nigga and you banned for a day for that weak shit

More or less

Lol
So you telling me how to respond now?

Damn, mods can’t do shit right.

@mods

Yall don't have a endless supply of money?
Hell nah. We run out like everyone else

But it also seem like we the ones the most active the first ones to sign up for games and shit.

We got the same odds as anyone else. Hell @Kentucky gonna see a billi b4 the year is out

Hell nah. We run out like everyone else

But it also seem like we the ones the most active the first ones to sign up for games and shit.

We got the same odds as anyone else. Hell @Kentucky gonna see a billi b4 the year is out
Lol, naw I’m not tryin to have another reset... I just been passing money out

tCjxjVb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back