Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
See this is what I mean b, I've been throwing jokes back and forth with posters since I been here. But never have they come out of obscurity (no diss) because of it.

I appreciate the effort though, the site needs this right now

I been on facebook since it started trust me facebook beef in groups is deeper than anything i seen in the forum.

@Goldie, Can you change @Nkechi Diallo avi back?

She don't have the percentage of negro in her to find the humor and I don't mean any real offense
Didn't she bug out cause she said she's a native? She not black

full_zpsjxduogp2.gif

Didn't she bug out cause she said she's a native? She not black

full_zpsjxduogp2.gif
Lol I don't know. I honestly didn't read that thread or what's going on thoroughly, I just know the surface stuff.

She may possibly be mixed and her and @OhMars can be the same color

Lol I don't know. I honestly didn't read that thread or what's going on thoroughly, I just know the surface stuff.

She may possibly be mixed and her and @OhMars can be the same color
Cause black people don't come in different shades right? Smh

full_zpsjxduogp2.gif

That cracker is a saltine. She clamimg Nigeria now.

You got keyboard pixies....
And it's where the name came from. Period. I even posted pics to backup my words with evidence. I grew up in Michigan where most of us ended up. So I thought it was Ethiopia... It's Indonesia too fuckin sue me... I'm dyslexic.

You all know if I had never used any pic other that the one I blocked my facial features out of everybody would have thought I was black and welcomed me with open arms.... Fortunately I prefer not lying to myself.... 50 shades of shit.... That's all humanity is... I can't wait to leave this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back