Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know what. All y'all can fuckin rot in hell this bitch looks like my mother in reverse. I do run this shit. And ya know what else... knowledge aint shit but more fuckin heart ache.
And for the record. With my new Avi... I happen to LOVE the way it all appeals to my eyes. Makes me feel like a GOD-DAMNED nerd goddess.
Gfys.
Look here Nkechi, you gonna have to relax ok. You need an island change

@Goldie, her new avi b
20171214_095954.jpg

View attachment 15127

You've made badges for a handful of people, u can't run when people do it back to u.
Interesting ain't it
full_zpseupgxcxi.png

I know that girl aint that mad about being called white tho. She told her story and all but i mean aint like bullying her sheesh

These niggas starting earlier for best beef of 2018
Dude is vexed about the election, none of that was personal but he took that way. For me that was a regular couple of days, for him, his whole e life flashed before his eyes. I upped his post count by 100%, yall thanking me tbh

Dude is vexed about the election, none of that was personal but he took that way. For me that was a regular couple of days, for him, his whole e life flashed before his eyes. I upped his post count by 100%, yall thanking me tbh

Woah now i didnt take it personal i thought we was just trading shots for fun. Not projecting now are you

Woah now i didnt take it personal i thought we was just trading shots for fun. Not projecting now are you
See this is what I mean b, I've been throwing jokes back and forth with posters since I been here. But never have they come out of obscurity (no diss) because of it.

I appreciate the effort though, the site needs this right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back