Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
i said a stack lol

but nah...you was like if they want to nickel and dime their way, thats their prerogative

i know if i was the bank, i wouldnt even acknowledge it if it was less than a stack

You talking about bets, how you gonna say how much someone gotta put up

You talking about bets, how you gonna say how much someone gotta put up

because its got damn monopoly money...wtf you being cheap with fake money?

$250 bet? kick rocks nigga

ya'll lucky i aint the bank...i would charge a service fee for shit under $1k...you gon learn today

FWIW Kandy, i was gon give you half my money as a gift until Chi-town took it

do with that information what you will

FWIW Kandy, i was gon give you half my money as a gift until Chi-town took it

do with that information what you will

I'm going to do it again when your mod allowance reach the point where I'm taking more than I'm giving for the robbery

Yours was a different case, u was wildn and

giphy.gif

U know what, so nobody thinks Im tweekin the game to my favor, Ima use over half of my money so I'm down with u peasants at 20-30k. If I get my bread up again I don't wanna hear shit lol

I'm going to do it again when your mod allowance reach the point where I'm taking more than I'm giving for the robbery

you gon regret the day you even thought of fucking with me outchea in these e-streets

thats all i'ma say regarding the matter

U know what, so nobody thinks Im tweekin the game to my favor, Ima use over half of my money so I'm down with u peasants at 20-30k. If I get my bread up again I don't wanna hear shit lol

split that shit among the staff b

Nah, you played the game and caught people slipping. Keep your bucks

You got too much power b, why can't you just play abw god and let us mortals do as we will?

This is a legit question btw, you might need to step back and let us financially be free.

You got too much power b, why can't you just play abw god and let us mortals do as we will?

This is a legit question btw, you might need to step back and let us financially be free.

wtf I can't play the game and rob now? :lmao2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back