Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to that "change personal details"option? We can no longer change our own avatars or tag lines anymore?

What happened to that "change personal detail"option? We can no longer change our own avatars or tag lines anymore?

7VN5Ep5.gif

1k for avi pic changes or tagline changes

A COUPLE NEW FEATURES TO THE STORE/ABW

1. TO CHANGE UR PIC AND TAGLINE IS FREE AGAIN (STILL WILL LOSE ALL OF UR MONEY FOR HIDING UR BANK AMOUNT)

2. STASH HOUSE - PLACE TO STASH UR MONEY = 60K , PAY 60K TO PUT UR 60K IN A SAFE(NOBODY CAN STEAL MONEY IN THE STASH)

A COUPLE NEW FEATURES TO THE STORE/ABW

1. TO CHANGE UR PIC AND TAGLINE IS FREE AGAIN (STILL WILL LOSE ALL OF UR MONEY FOR HIDING UR BANK AMOUNT)

2. STASH HOUSE - PLACE TO STASH UR MONEY = 60K , PAY 60K TO PUT UR 60K IN A SAFE(NOBODY CAN STEAL MONEY IN THE STASH)

So you pay 60k to put up... 60k?

Yea you're putting your 60k into a safe. I had to make it a certain amount so niggas wont be puttin $2 into the safe to prevent getting robbed.

Yea you're putting your 60k into a safe. I had to make it a certain amount so niggas wont be puttin $2 into the safe to prevent getting robbed.

why you dont do this in the betting thread? :disnig:

what should the minimum be lol
i said a stack lol

but nah...you was like if they want to nickel and dime their way, thats their prerogative

i know if i was the bank, i wouldnt even acknowledge it if it was less than a stack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back