Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look here LIL FISH, size ain't stop Napoleon from conquering, Nate Rob from winning dunking contest, K Hart from being the highest paid comedian in Hollywood

I'm trying to give you these Lessons for free but like the young bull you are you determined to pay for 'em. I see you shining tho lil nigga. Just make sure you tuck ya shit when them CrownChasers come around. Safe ain't safe when the wolves out the pen

-Cheat Mill
I mean, if we're being honest, I'd say kevin heart's physical impediment helped him become how big he is. Literally most of his jokes are about how a lil mf like him would get rag dolled if he popped off in real life, I guess mfs like you can relate. Hence his success. And Napoleon had an army of mfs to do his fighting for him, he wasn't getting his hands dirty.

-LilBigFish

I mean, if we're being honest, I'd say kevin heart's physical impediment helped him become how big he is. Literally most of his jokes are about how a lil mf like him would get rag dolled if he popped off in real life, I guess mfs like you can relate. Hence his success. And Napoleon had an army of mfs to do his fighting for him, he wasn't getting his hands dirty.

-LilBigFish
You seem to think I'm a be getting my hands dirty

You think I got Teefy Du on the squad to be a weed carrier?

fuck teefy... i swear it's a good thing i'm not famous...

id hav to pull homie up bout that...

Double -S G in the building!

The rollie looking right,we just how here trying to show love to the youngins

Wins and Lessons! CrownChasers, it's nothing to us!

if i believed in stash robbery i would have robbed both of yall a while ago.....

this thread

giphy.gif

@Goldie, send @Chi-Town B 200k from my stash

I remember I was young nappy braided younin trying to takeover and I fell on hard times from the Doors and the OG looked out for me

CrownChasers never forget. We all eating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back