Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Omega_Goldie when we gonna get our winnings from the MK R&B Scrubs? Put that money in my bank not the stash (60,350)

Also take the BP I won from The Doors, Break @Sam Crooke bank and give me his loot (45,350 balance after BR)

With his extra 32000 bringing my total to (77350), put 70 in the my stash (7,350 bank balance)

And tell that LIL FISH it's all about Wins and Lessons

@Omega_Goldie when we gonna get our winnings from the MK R&B Scrubs? Put that money in my bank not the stash (60,350)

Also take the BP I won from The Doors, Break @Sam Crooke bank and give me his loot (45,350 balance after BR)

With his extra 32000 bringing my total to (77350), put 70 in the my stash (7,350 bank balance)

Bruh... lol I just bought a name change lol... so nothin from nothing equals nothing lol.

Negro, I been robbin mfs longer than you've been here, you aint teaching me anything new

I don't recall that tournament b

Bruh... lol I just bought a name change lol... so nothin from nothing equals nothing lol.
Oh...well shit, disregard. No offense b

Negro, I been robbin mfs longer than you've been here, you aint teaching me anything new
It's cool you think you the only LIL FISH in the pond but you ain't

I don't recall that tournament b
You sour sore loser you. At least give the winners they bread, they stuck it out when the rest of ya'll quit or .......forfeited

Man, I'm just trying to get my e-Rollie up

Make sure the e-Audemars right when the light hit it

Take that e-Wraith for a spin around the block b4 the weather change

We all eating b, it's all about Wins and Lessons this summer

Oh...well shit, disregard. No offense b

It's cool you think you the only LIL FISH in the pond but you ain't

You sour sore loser you. At least give the winners they bread, they stuck it out when the rest of ya'll quit or .......forfeited

Don't forget the Judges Fee of 50k

and 200k for my pain and suffering

What's up with the lil fish stuff? I'm bigger than you
Look here LIL FISH, size ain't stop Napoleon from conquering, Nate Rob from winning dunking contest, K Hart from being the highest paid comedian in Hollywood

I'm trying to give you these Lessons for free but like the young bull you are you determined to pay for 'em. I see you shining tho lil nigga. Just make sure you tuck ya shit when them CrownChasers come around. Safe ain't safe when the wolves out the pen

-Cheat Mill

Look here LIL FISH, size ain't stop Napoleon from conquering, Nate Rob from winning dunking contest, K Hart from being the highest paid comedian in Hollywood

I'm trying to give you these Lessons for free but like the young bull you are you determined to pay for 'em. I see you shining tho lil nigga. Just make sure you tuck ya shit when them CrownChasers come around. Safe ain't safe when the wolves out the pen

-Cheat Mill
Sum reason... this sounds like Calvin from paid n full lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back