Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that's exactly what I did, I haven't played pick a door in a while. No need for it anways, I cake off of ufc.
and your credit card....

but more importantly.....you let me discourage you from playing a game you love.....i thought you didn't have a problem???

am i in your head?
:ohshit1:

and your credit card....

but more importantly.....you let me discourage you from playing a game you love.....i thought you didn't have a problem???

am i in your head?
:ohshit1:
..........Who said I loved the game? It was fun to play no doubt, but why gamble when I can sure bets?

Would I still have money in the positives if I didn't? Come on du, pay attention
oh now you want me to pay attention to you?

i tried so hard to get you help......now look at you.....

the avi is a clear representation to how far the mighty have fallen

Ignore me pay attention idgaf, just get your facts straight old man
actions speaks louder than words Crackie McSmokey

you struck first on this morning.....don't be so quick to retreat......

"i shoulda took all your money"
';;lll

sucka ass nigga

actions speaks louder than words Crackie McSmokey

you struck first on this morning.....don't be so quick to retreat......

"i shoulda took all your money"
';;lll

sucka ass nigga
Remember I got the money to keep these shenanigans up you don't, it's gonna be fun watching you break over these next few weeks.

du don't break bruh......

you can dedicate your whole life savings to revenge on a nigga who don't even care you exist if you want.....but i'm just warming up....

i don't know if this is a subconscious need for internet fatherly attention or what....

but game on motherfucker......do your worst

du don't break bruh......

you can dedicate your whole life savings to revenge on a nigga who don't even care you exist if you want.....but i'm just warming up....

i don't know if this is a subconscious need for internet fatherly attention or what....

but game on motherfucker......do your worst
This post is over flowing with feelings

This post is over flowing with feelings
second attempt..

bruh, this ain't lashing out or feelings.....

this is what you wanted.....don't try to cop a plea now......

just say "sorry du, i apologize for my infractions, please take your foot off my neck"

and i might......might.....leave you alone.......

if not....these insults gonna keep coming bruh... it's only been an hour.....you sure you up for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back