Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
you ain't shit bruh

shit don't even do nothing for you at this point........i was gonna fall back on the verbal abuse....

now i'm turning it up to 11.......
it's 10am monday morning....imma be fucking with you alllllllllllllllllllllllllll week now......
giphy.gif

We going blow for blow, tho I expect you to be plottin using other peoples bread to get at me. Cus we all you know can't stand on your own.

giphy.gif

We going blow for blow, tho I expect you to be plottin using other peoples bread to get at me. Cus we all you know can't stand on your own.
bruh when yall niggaz started breaking out credit cards for abw money to continue the war, i let yall niggaz have that shit.....

you have no self control.....

how you gonna say i can't stand on my own when you was begging people for loans and to hold your money.....??
:disnig:

stop trying to change the narrative....i collaborated with kandy ONCE cuz you made multiple enemies in your brash juvenile decision making process..

you borrowed money from half the people on this forum weekly with you addict behavior..the whole reason for a stash house was to keep you from harassing them any further......i don't need abw cash to antagonize you young man.....this is what i do.....

only way to get outta this shit is to pay to ban me for 24 hours, but i'm fairly certain mods can't be banned....so you bout to be real uncomfortable for the next few days.....

hope this what you wanted...cuz you bout to get it

bruh when yall niggaz started breaking out credit cards for abw money to continue the war, i let yall niggaz have that shit.....

you have no self control.....

how you gonna say i can't stand on my own when you was begging people for loans and to hold your money.....??
:disnig:

stop trying to change the narrative....i collaborated with kandy ONCE cuz you made multiple enemies in your brash juvenile decision making process..

you borrowed money from half the people on this forum weekly with you addict behavior..the whole reason for a stash house was to keep you from harassing them any further......i don't need abw cash to antagonize you young man.....this is what i do.....

only way to get outta this shit is to pay to ban me for 24 hours, but i'm fairly certain mods can't be banned....so you bout to be real uncomfortable for the next few days.....

hope this what you wanted...cuz you bout to get it
You aint got nothing I aint never seen old man, I just took you for 32k and you way in your feels about it.

You aint got nothing I aint never seen old man, I just took you for 32k and you way in your feels about it.
at least i ain't out no real money for it...

nigga sacrificed gas money to fight internet friends....

and actually i have plenty of things you've never seen before...

self control being #1 on that list druggie

at least i ain't out no real money for it...

nigga sacrificed gas money to fight internet friends....

and actually i have plenty of things you've never seen before...

self control being #1 on that list druggie
Fam, I don't have any other responsibilities other than a phone bill and rent, the money I spent here is nothing tbh. If you can't keep up that's cool, no need to lash out here du it's gonna be ok.

Nah that's with the bets, with the robbin I normally give mfs a heads up cuz there's alot of loopholes with this robbing shit lol

Fam, I don't have any other responsibilities other than a phone bill and rent, the money I spent here is nothing tbh. If you can't keep up that's cool, no need to lash out here du it's gonna be ok.
oh no nigga.....

you can't demand my attention out of spite then call it lashing out when i start going in.....

you wanted this.....i was minding my business kid...

you were just crying last week

"stop talking about me all the time du, leave me alone"

nigga it's only be 25 mins.....you ready to handle this for a whole week?

oh no nigga.....

you can't demand my attention out of spite then call it lashing out when i start going in.....

you wanted this.....i was minding my business kid...

you were just crying last week

"stop talking about me all the time du, leave me alone"

nigga it's only be 25 mins.....you ready to handle this for a whole week?
yada yada yada du, I hope you like your new name and avi

while you're at it change josh's name to

CrackheadJosh

and this is his new avi....

4164466-1404258766-dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back