Welcome To aBlackWeb

The ABW Bad Spelling Hall of Shame

OOOO WEE! Its been a minute since I been up in here but I had to come and drop this shit off.. I aint ever seen a nigga type with a lisp before. I read that shit in a Sylvester the cat voice when I seen it. the caps aint make it no better..

Fuckin hilarious!!!

wtf.gif

Just for the record, I would like to state that I and my twin are not involved in any of these shenanigans. We shall reframe from engaging in any of the pettifogging and continue to enjoy the antics of you ruffians from the sidelines.

Refrain...

When judging, ranking, or critiquing an artist verse, song, or album... Do you go based of what you know they can do? Or do you rank it based on the field?

I'll use Jay an example

Some people say the Carter's is one of the better albums of the year.... Where as some won't even give it a consideration because both individually are capable of much better...

That might be a bad example, but i hope y'all get the jest....

I believe that he hoped for us to get "the gist" and not "the jest".

If Boston is in a betting war, especially with Ainge and Magic at GM, Ainge throwing Tatum in that shit bruh. These niggas too emotional and the hatred is too strong for their egos to loose out on AD. Boston been lusting over the Brow for years bruh, they would give it all to get him.

Chi probably has the worst to offer but I'll honestly would be happy for AD to return back home outside of some trolling posters on here lol.

Philly would Give up Simmons and the gawd Bolden for scary front court and Butler. Basically it will be a huge betting war in the east because each GM will try to one up each other to aquire AD and gain ground in the East

Bidding war.

I’d love to ask these people WHY they beleive what they beleive.

How many layers of research and critical
thinking did they exhaust go before they are willing to throw away there lives.

This information It’s like a Google search away ...

Back