Welcome To aBlackWeb

The ABW Bad Spelling Hall of Shame

What is with people dying in fist fights lately? Completely making older cats (I being one of them) look silly for saying the problem with the younger generation is that they can't fight.

At the same time, white people gon learn the dangers of white privalege. Who just be bangin on random cars to find an Uber driver who probably already clearly explained what kind of car to look out for...

Come on don't be naive, It still was Brock went out to fuck up Strowman then got back in the ring to meet his demise. Bro they cushioned Lesnars loss with him handling 2 people. The build for any guy like this should end when all the smoke clears with a clean finish with no doubts EXPECIALLY im Romans 150th shot

OOOO WEE! Its been a minute since I been up in here but I had to come and drop this shit off.. I aint ever seen a nigga type with a lisp before. I read that shit in a Sylvester the cat voice when I seen it. the caps aint make it no better..

In EMs defense (disclaimer I ain't choosing anyone side-just want to see a good back n forth)

But in EMs defense some of you are acting like there has been many a lyricalist that has challenged Em..there hasn't

If budden feel he can. Then I hope Em makes him prove it.

Lol he tried.

Thoughts on today’s events...

-The Vikings were blew out by the Bills... hahahaha!!

-The Raiders are 0-3. The Bears are 2-1 & in first place. I wonder if Jon Gruden figured out that pass rusher problem yet?

-The Texans are in trouble & Bill O’Brian should be fired if he goes 0-4.

-The NFL needs to fuck all the way off with this new roughing the passer bullshit.

Emmett Smith school of grammar lol

Back