Welcome To aBlackWeb

The abw adventure gathering!

Current Positions

vSPcQ6I.jpg

I run to hide behind the side of the car that faces opposite the door

For the sake of this I'll say DOS_Patos hides with you. As you wait, a guy wearing a red hoodie opens the door and enters, he's carrying a glass of water in his hand. "What's this noise!" He energetically walks towards the wagon and stops just shy of it where Ollys hands are sticking out. "Yo you too loud!" He kicks the cart.
Olly starts to whimper "Please, sir, please! Have mercy!"
The hooded guy responds "Oh we are merciful, you must be hungry"
He place the water glass on the rock floor, just out of reach of Ollys hand.
"Here if you're thirsty"
Olly confused "Where where? Pleae hand it to me!" His hands are trying to reach but he cant see where the glass.
The red hooded guy turns around and starts walking towards the door again.

So, doing your own Dungeons and Dragons now? All that's missing from this nerd show is some d10's, char sheets with stats, and a pack of Mountain Dew.

So, doing your own Dungeons and Dragons now? All that's missing from this nerd show is some d10's, char sheets with stats, and a pack of Mountain Dew.
Don't worry Stats will be introduced, but it will be a sinpler version. Didn't want to post everything on thread start and scare ppl off, lol. I'll add stuff to the first post when time is due.

I think Morty should distract the guy with the red hoodie while I go inspect what's behind the door he came from

Well ....if Morty throws a Rock ....we pay attention to red hoodies reaction. Does he go and inspect the noise or does he head toward the door either running for safety or reinforcements.

Either way...I'm at the door to intercept or inspect

Well ....if Morty throws a Rock ....we pay attention to red hoodies reaction. Does he go and inspect the noise or does he head toward the door either running for safety or reinforcements.

Either way...I'm at the door to intercept or inspect

Sounds like a plan

Current Positions:
HutJsDx.jpg

Write a small description of your character if you want to and tell me if you want to join in the cave or after this chapter is over.
I'm a level 17 High Elf Paladin with a winning attitude and strong as fuck. I smoke weed and bang no woman below dime status.

If a rock is thrown and he goes to inspect it ...I'll open then close the door.

Red hoodie will either respond like he's shocked the door closed or react as if a friendly came in.

This will tell us if he's alone.

If he run toward the door ....I sneak jump him and me and Morty overpower him..then interrogate him.

If a rock is thrown and he goes to inspect it ...I'll open then close the door.

Red hoodie will either respond like he's shocked the door closed or react as if a friendly came in.

This will tell us if he's alone.

If he run toward the door ....I sneak jump him and me and Morty overpower him..then interrogate him.

You can do that if Morty agrees. And tells how he does this.

Wait...are we in a dark room?

No, there's plenty of light coming from the ceiling.

Back