Welcome To aBlackWeb

The abw adventure gathering!

Ethic

The abw adventure gathering!

So,

you and your abw fam have just been strolling around the outskirts of fantasy post-apocalyptic medieval Florida , near the aucilla wildlife management area looking for those precious herbs which are said to be growing on a secret farm outside of town.

You have been warned by the sheriff before leaving, that there have been people disappearing in the ouskirts as of late and that you should be careful.

Whilest searching around and going deeper into some kind of forest the ground beneath you started crumbling. And you fell. Everything went dark.

As you open your eyes you find yourself in a cavern, above you you can still see the hole you fell through, the sunlight dimly shining through it.
You remember the sheriffs warning. As you look around you spot an upturned wagon to your side and a heavy wooden door at the end of the room.

6idqEMW.jpg

What do you do?

--------------------------------

Players in so far:

Precious Morty - Origin Unknown
Stats: Health Points: 15 Armor Class: 13
Spell Casting Modifier: +1
Inventory:
Various Items:
Backpack
Skills: -

Dos Patos - Origin Unknown
Stats: Health Points: 17 Armor Class: 13
Spell Casting Modifier: +1
Inventory:
A brand-new Glock 34, 20 Shots (9mm), +4 to Hit Roll and 1d6 Dmg per Shot
Various Items: Backpack
Skills: -

Hall of Fame

Players Missing in Action

None

Players Graveyard

None

Story Summary

Edit 1: Added Player (PreciousMorty)

Last edited:
It rolled a 1

Okay, it looks like you're way too worn out from the fall to lift up the cart, it's impossible with your level of exhaustion at the moment.
It looks like the person laying below the cart noticed you "Aww damn, I can see your feet, ya tryin' to help? Olly's the name, been trapped here since 2 or 3 days, watch out, they might return. We have to be quiet. Maybe you can grab me by my hands." He sticks his hands out from below the cart.

Awwww man I always wanted to do a thread like this. Like some d&d/role playing game thread. I just didnt know how to do it lol, dope shit. I would play but I dunno how active I'd be

Awwww man I always wanted to do a thread like this. Like some d&d/role playing game thread. I just didnt know how to do it lol, dope shit. I would play but I dunno how active I'd be

This look like a cool thread, it would probably get more active after the holidays

I'll play

Alright. Just tell me if you're interested to play regularly (1 Post a day or two or so, you can also tell me if you will be inactive for a time and then we can autoplay your character or it takes a rest).
I'm running this game on multiple Hip Hop Forums (as it's Hip Hop themed), all share the same world, so stuff you'll be doing here will impact the stories of others and vice versa.

So if you're up to joining right now, just tell me and you can start with PreciousMorty in the cave or else wait if 'til (if) he gets out.
And yeah before you ask, people can die permanently.

Alright. Just tell me if you're interested to play regularly (1 Post a day or two or so, you can also tell me if you will be inactive for a time and then we can autoplay your character or it takes a rest).
I'm running this game on multiple Hip Hop Forums (as it's Hip Hop themed), all share the same world, so stuff you'll be doing here will impact the stories of others and vice versa.

So if you're up to joining right now, just tell me and you can start with PreciousMorty in the cave or else wait if 'til (if) he gets out.
Of course....
Errrrr day if I'm not traveling

Shit I'll play. Cant really do much till tomorrow when I get back to work, that's when I'm most active

Okay, it looks like you're way too worn out from the fall to lift up the cart, it's impossible with your level of exhaustion at the moment.
It looks like the person laying below the cart noticed you "Aww damn, I can see your feet, ya tryin' to help? Olly's the name, been trapped here since 2 or 3 days, watch out, they might return. We have to be quiet. Maybe you can grab me by my hands." He sticks his hands out from below the cart.
I leave him to there and look for a light source

I leave him to there and look for a light source
Olly's like "Ayooooo, get back here please!"
You don't see anything around, the only light you can see is the one shining through the hole you just fell through.
But you can do an Investigation Roll (d20) to search the room for other objects.

Back