Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2nd Impeachment of Donald J Trump: ACQUITTED

Chicity

We Don't Won't No Damn Giddy!
Site Administrator

I'm a drop what's happening to these two jackasses in here also

I don't think it's a waste of time but I don't think they're gonna get a conviction either

However it needs to go on record and be in his jacket so that the arguments for impeaching him will forever be recorded and used at a later date
I just feel if you know you're not getting the votes then that's a waste but I see it your way now too.

They may convict...word is repubes are low key rallying votes to get him outta there

Fam is currently untouchable and repubes aren’t winning shit in the near future as long as they are attached to him

They may convict...word is repubes are low key rallying votes to get him outta there

Fam is currently untouchable and repubes aren’t winning shit in the near future as long as they are attached to him

You really think so on the bolded? Say what you want about Trump his base is solid

Yep ppl keep saying 75 million ppl voted for Trump dismissing the fact that over 80 million ppl voted against Trump ( not for Biden) and that’s despite voter suppression and all that shit

Thats a difference of 5 million fam. Thats still alot of people on his side. I'm fully expecting heavy turnout for the midterms on the republican/trump side... And I can see plenty of these self serving Republicans running on a trump-ish platform. I dont think we've see the last of this madness..

Thats a difference of 5 million fam. Thats still alot of people on his side. I'm fully expecting heavy turnout for the midterms on the republican/trump side... And I can see plenty of these self serving Republicans running on a trump-ish platform. I dont think we've see the last of this madness..
They lost the last midterm and general election thanks to this shit tho

Both points are true.

The fact is America is divided af. I legit dont think ppl really appreciate how divided America is.

Its amazing allllll the dumb shit trump did, that he STILL got 74 million votes. Yes, trumps 30% base is strong. But most of the hard red states (rural America and the south) are jus party loyal. They vote red regardless. Dems ticket to winning is getting the suburbs and high voter turnout among blks. Cuz the margins are where general elections r now won

I don't think it's a waste of time but I don't think they're gonna get a conviction either

However it needs to go on record and be in his jacket so that the arguments for impeaching him will forever be recorded and used at a later date
/Thread.

Half them muhfuckas are shook of the MAGA base, the other half minus about five of them - MAYBE - are gonna follow Mitch.

so its a waste of time sir
Nah, it ain't. Lotta info gonna come out from it that could potentially be used at a later date.

The fact that this subject keeps the Republicans divide is also a good thing.

Back