Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2023-2024 Los Angeles Lakers Thread (18 or Bust)

Shit like this is why I can’t roll with the “Russ has been good” crew….

It’s mostly the dumb turnovers and terrible shot selection that pisses me off the most, lol

The sky is blue smh. Knew it was too good to be true

Before the season started I kept seeing people suggest the Lakers trade AD while they can still get good players/picks for him.

I think I’m slowly coming over to that side of thinking. He’s been balling this year but it doesn’t necessarily lead to wins. And I don’t
Know he’s gonna be the guy for the Lakers post Lebron.

He’s a great player when healthy and focused and I don’t regret trading for him but..*shrug*

Shit like this is why I can’t roll with the “Russ has been good” crew….

It’s mostly the dumb turnovers and terrible shot selection that pisses me off the most, lol

preach i just do not understand why jenna buss and rob will not trade him for myles turner and buddy heild. they been adveraging about 17 points a game. and 17 points a game. and on good nights 30 and 35.

still 17 and 17 is 30 points.

if lebron and a.d. is advertaging 30 and 40 points a game.

image how better we would be with them.

westbrook is not worth the 40 million.

and whoever we think about trading. for get that first round pick man. who is better then myles turner and buddy that they can get by the trade deadline or next season?

man folks thought i was crazy for saying it. anothy Davis is never going to be healthy. they have to trade westbrook and first round pick and kendrick nunn for another anthony davis or myles turner and buddy heild

lebron is wasting his year depending on a.d. the nigga is going to be injured every month. and give you about 5 games.

Back