Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2023-2024 Los Angeles Lakers Thread (See you in 24-25)

What incentive do the nets have to trade for AD? AD’s value can’t be sky high at all
They're not...the incentive is to get something for KD who I think is going to want out after this season. A package centered around AD won't be the worst of offers. How much you think they can get for a aging KD?

Lakers are the Detroit Lions of the NBA rn smh.,how the hell are we 2-9 w this team? Dudes are straight lazy and sloppy. Need a reset roster button.

They're not...the incentive is to get something for KD who I think is going to want out after this season. A package centered around AD won't be the worst of offers. How much you think they can get for a aging KD?
1. I think based on Jaylen brown’s name being brought up in talks and based on offers they got this summer it’s a good baseline of what they can get for KD

2. The nets trading for AD doesn’t make sense because he himself hasn’t even proved he can be a #1 option on a decent team. Then you factor in the injury history. (Also AD might be the oldest looking 30 year old in the league lol) I don’t see why the nets would want to take AD who is on the hook for 2 more seasons after this one if you’re gonna pair him with someone from a weak FA class or whoever you trade Ben Simmons for.

3. AD isn’t even worth KD at this point and yeah you said you can have the trade centered around AD but then what else are the lakers giving up? Picks?

4. on the lakers side of things do you wanna give your picks for a 35 year old KD and a 38 year old Lebron team when that team probably has 1-2 years max to compete at a high level?

to sum it up, AD ain’t the wave

in my opinion of course

1. I think based on Jaylen brown’s name being brought up in talks and based on offers they got this summer it’s a good baseline of what they can get for KD

2. The nets trading for AD doesn’t make sense because he himself hasn’t even proved he can be a #1 option on a decent team. Then you factor in the injury history. (Also AD might be the oldest looking 30 year old in the league lol) I don’t see why the nets would want to take AD who is on the hook for 2 more seasons after this one if you’re gonna pair him with someone from a weak FA class or whoever you trade Ben Simmons for.

3. AD isn’t even worth KD at this point and yeah you said you can have the trade centered around AD but then what else are the lakers giving up? Picks?

4. on the lakers side of things do you wanna give your picks for a 35 year old KD and a 38 year old Lebron team when that team probably has 1-2 years max to compete at a high level?

to sum it up, AD ain’t the wave

in my opinion of course

I agree with most of this post, still doesn't mean you don't make the offer and hope the Nets one of the teams that thinks AD can be better than what he actually is.

I agree with most of this post, still doesn't mean you don't make the offer and hope the Nets one of the teams that thinks AD can be better than what he actually is.
Word I feel you

nets can’t afford anymore iffy moves at this point lol

Whoever they get next needs to be under 30

but yeah it’s possible they value him but I would only value him if there’s another star already here and gonna be here

in your scenario it’s AD and…

Word I feel you

nets can’t afford anymore iffy moves at this point lol

Whoever they get next needs to be under 30

but yeah it’s possible they value him but I would only value him if there’s another star already here and gonna be here

in your scenario it’s AD and…

...for KD straight up :sayit:

It's a 29 year old star for a 34 year old star

Thank God Darvin Ham figured out faster than Vogel that Austin Reaves is one of the better players on the team. Vogel would be force feeding minutes to Nunn right now.

Let's hold on to this lead, lol.

Big mistake I made coming into this season was not factoring in the fact Darvin Ham is a first time head coach learning on the job.

Thankfully he (and his staff) are improving quickly.

Back