The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a dream world Biden wins then dies after a year as president. Sadly highly unrealistic

In a better world, Biden steps down and either Bernie or someone else who has the fight in them to actually take on Trump. With his health and (clearly avoidable) gaffes every other week he’s in a worst position than Hillary. Embarrassing how Dems thought this was the guy to oust Trump in the first place.

Reactions: SeaSnake
In a better world, Biden steps down and either Bernie or someone else who has the fight in them to actually take on Trump. With his health and (clearly avoidable) gaffes every other week he’s in a worst position than Hillary. Embarrassing how Dems thought this was the guy to oust Trump in the first place.

Democrats want to compromise so much and I think they not really invested in being all that liberal like they are afraid to take it further. But the thing is the other side is so extreme and don’t care to compromise Trump voters don’t give a fuck. And Dem voters are looked at as more educated but these candidates struggle because it’s like y’all just anti Trump and that ain’t good enough

Ok, this pushes him in that direction. My prior point was true though. Maybe he’ll continue in this direction, but not fuck it up next time.

He'd just had another interview though....

@5th Letter and who ever else

yall really not gone vote for biden?

Jus trump vs biden on the environment and having a black woman on the supreme court is MORE than enough for a vote for biden imo

daily reminder that social media is a bubble.........

unknown (4).png
20200522_160058.jpg

imma laugh my ass off if Joe actually stutters his way into the White House and ppl act like it's some huge surprise after "inject Lysol" & a 2nd Great Depression

:hahaha:

@5th Letter and who ever else

yall really not gone vote for biden?

Jus trump vs biden on the environment and having a black woman on the supreme court is MORE than enough for a vote for biden imo
Biden sucks. My vote is a privilege not a right. They need to earn my vote and neither Trump or Biden deserves my vote. All skin folk ain’t kinfolk

View attachment 285311
View attachment 285312

imma laugh my ass off if Joe actually stutters his way into the White House and ppl act like it's some huge surprise after "inject Lysol" & a 2nd Great Depression

Exactly. It was a dumb comment...biden got a lil too comfortable. But it aint gonna sway anything one way or the other.

I remember when joe rogan, who has by far a bigger following than the breakfast club, endorsed bernie and everybody declared him the victor.

The biden roasted him in the primary. Same shit...black twitter will be upset, trump ppl will get their shots in, and then we'll move on.

Biden sucks. My vote is a privilege not a right. They need to earn my vote and neither Trump or Biden deserves my vote. All skin folk ain’t kinfolk

You didn't answer the question.

Yes biden does suck. Thats common knowledge.

If you goin with the "deserve my vote" argument, ok.

But if the choice is trump or biden. Its clear as day. Biden every day n twice on Sunday.

View attachment 285311
View attachment 285312

I also think Joe will win. But i dont wanna assume anything.

Its like when cnn n msnbc were basically shocked after biden won all those primaries. Cuz their argument was "did ppl watch the debates? Biden did horrible." Average, everyday Americans dont care about debates. They "know" biden, they wanna go with the assumed "winner".

He acquited himself fine, really well even. Clearly had a plan to explain the crime bill, taking credit for the good and distancing himself from the bad. Gave credit to black people for his entire political career and stated that he owed them and would bring the economy not just back to normal but to a better and more inclusive place by addressing systemic inequality.

Just contrast it with trump who openly courts white supremacy and emboldens all of his followers to enact violence against us. Withdrawaling from the policital arena is not a winning tactic for us, we need to be more involved not less. Our leaders literally risked their lives for us to have a voice and thats some shit we got to take to heart and push forward so that their sacrifices be not in vain. If we ain't getting our piece of the pie we need to go take it, only way to do that ia by being at the table.

• Ether
Reactions: Swiffness!
Status
Not open for further replies.