Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Nah, but cats in here like "If she let me, I'd smash no condom without question." That's the kinda shit niggas say when they talking about a real catch not some average chick that they would hit if the timing was right.

That was me. But it’s plenty average chicks I’d smash with no condom. But it’s mainly cuz she 56

She been choosing. Shout out to married OG Willie Brown
images

Ya niggas are interesting... how do you dictate a man's preference, she not legit because you feel she not legit ergo it must be unanimous because anyone going against that thought has to be giving points for "reasons", nevermind what they may like

Ya niggas are interesting... how do you dictate a man's preference, she not legit because you feel she not legit ergo it must be unanimous because anyone going against that thought has to be giving points for "reasons", nevermind what they may like

Bruh, niggas is literally saying they'd fuck her because she looks good for a 56 y/o. That's like the definition of giving points or lowering the bar. It's all subjective, but there is no question that some of these cats are making exceptions for her.

Bruh, niggas is literally saying they'd fuck her because she looks good for a 56 y/o. That's like the definition of giving points or lowering the bar. It's all subjective, but there is no question that some of these cats are making exceptions for her.
Niggas say they'll fuck a girl because she looks good for being a fat, skinny, dark-skinned, red-bone, big titles, yellow, nice ass, having pretty feet, caramel, etc some like that for others the attraction stands out because they wouldn't normally look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back