Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cosign everything but the third sentence.

I'm not really sure what it is about about her that has led niggas to acting like she's anything but average physically and horrid when you factor the whole package. That said every nigga ain't on that tip, and black men have already led successful revolutions despite the questionable sexual decisions.

It ain’t that deep niggas smash average women daily regardless of politics

Don't know if posts and convo about the pardons where posted in this thread but....

If I had the chance to pardon my folks I'd do that shit as well. Folks have every right to be mad but I ain't going to give a fuck cause that is some shit I would've done as well.

Still FUCK Trump though

Don't know if posts and convo about the pardons where posted in this thread but....

If I had the chance to pardon my folks I'd do that shit as well. Folks have every right to be mad but I ain't going to give a fuck cause that is some shit I would've done as well.

Still FUCK Trump though

Yeah you may want to add a bit more context... Dude pardoned child murdering mercenaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back