Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

This racist pos is trying to vilify stacey. Tryin to claim she stole GA by "tricking" the GA gop.....they want to blame her, make her the bad guy.

Give this blk woman respect for doing the work. And getting the job done....Fucking white ppl smh

This racist pos is trying to vilify stacey. Tryin to claim she stole GA by "tricking" the GA gop.....they want to blame her, make her the bad guy.

Give this blk woman respect for doing the work. And getting the job done....Fucking white ppl smh

lol I get what you're saying, but Lindsey Graham is one of the shittiest republicans out there. Stacey is the villain to him and rightfully so. What else is he supposed to say about her? He's not going to give her props for the work she's doing to beat his side.

lol I get what you're saying, but Lindsey Graham is one of the shittiest republicans out there. Stacey is the villain to him and rightfully so. What else is he supposed to say about her? He's not going to give her props for the work she's doing to beat his side.

Yea, you right big bro....i kinda worded it wrong. i wasnt sayin he would give her props. It jus bothers me to see a blk woman vilified for jus doin her job.

But Graham dont give af. He jus tryin to keep the senate by any means necessary. And if that includes lying about stacey, so be it.

All they do is lie cheat and steal.

Clip related to white ppl lyin, cheating n stealing in GA....

Stop posting Donnie Dickwad's tweets. Unless he openly tells people to start some shit, we don't need to read his incessant bitch-fits.

Fuck him, OASS, NewsMax, Fux News, the Trash Ol' Party, and everyone else who's been acting like a crybaby seven-year-old about this.

If they HAD evidence, they would've produced it the day after Election Day. All this is now is simply crying at this point. Fuck 'em. Tune them out till Jan. 20th.

Stop posting Donnie Dickwad's tweets. Unless he openly tells people to start some shit, we don't need to read his incessant bitch-fits.

Fuck him, OASS, NewsMax, Fux News, the Trash Ol' Party, and everyone else who's been acting like a crybaby seven-year-old about this.

If they HAD evidence, they would've produced it the day after Election Day. All this is now is simply crying at this point. Fuck 'em. Tune them out till Jan. 20th.

It's all a cash grab for orange goblin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back