Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foundational black shit

:hahaha:

First off, why a white suprematist carry on the Batsigil on his uniform, when he current Batman is antiracist and anti-police corruption/police beating (e.g. everything these MOFOS stand against for the former and cherish on for the latter) ??

Secondly, an another American terrorist militia get interviewed and the U.S. government does nothing to proceed to their arrestation?? Hmppfh, the political hypocrisy.

And thirdly... y'all know for sure this Uncle Tom gotta be the first one shot down if whatever these fools are preparing is turning wrong... you can't miss a shot with that Coon around anyway.

:icu:

Really loving the idea of this as well as how it can work… especially with the whole who gets reparations; solely descendants of slavery in this country or do black people who later came in this country deserve that too...

I’m get flack for this but I feel the US needs to pay every black person that lives here reparations. And it’s because it’s really owed to everybody. And yes I believe all them
European and Arab countries need to pay a lot of people. But that’s not realistic yet. Shit the UK owes just as much to Black Americans.

I’m get flack for this but I feel the US needs to pay every black person that lives here reparations. And it’s because it’s really owed to everybody. And yes I believe all them
European and Arab countries need to pay a lot of people. But that’s not realistic yet. Shit the UK owes just as much to Black Americans.
Yes you'll get flack because that's ruining the basis of reparations and opening the flood gates for abuse

We have to be strict about only ados. All black people will benefit if we get paid but only we are ENTITLED to be paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back