Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think trump bringing these troops home from iraq n Afghanistan is a campaign slogan for 2024.

He can say in 2024, promises made promises kept. He can say "i brought the troops home!"

in addition to what they will consider the threshhold of ancestry because you have to take into account bi and multiracial folks

how much "slave blood" per se, must you have to be considered a "legitimate" descendant.

the slave ledgers ould prob be the best way to identify

We were property so there was a record of the purchase

if they go by DNA I suppose they make it to where any Black American with a predetermined percentage of West African peoples that were stolen and brought here would be eligible

If i were biden (meaning a white man with white interests at the end of the day.) I would dish out reparations agreed upon by the non coon black community and simply set up all kinds of roadblocks and traps for niggas to trick it off

"She done put her reparations in a handbag
He done spent his reparations on his swag swag" - killer mike

The onus would be on us to be disciplined. I'd accept that challenge

Can we get anything exclusive for us?

Indians didn't piss them off, we did

"Im selfish, i want all of the curses" - Pusha T

Well, they get their land, civilizations and very livelihood reduced to ashes and their remaining descendants packed like animals into reservations and border prisons... while still being alive.

So, given that white people's racism resumes itself about being pissed off about every socalled "inferior race" breathing, yea they're pissed off AF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back