Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read or heard somehere Kamala is already on the NS briefings so really Biden isn't missing much. Its why he not stressing it and can wait until the election results are 'official' in the next coming weeks

Withholding transition funds is a big problem tho

I read or heard somehere Kamala is already on the NS briefings so really Biden isn't missing much. Its why he not stressing it and can wait until the election results are 'official' in the next coming weeks

How crazy is it, if you are a decent moralistic person to know..that there is a creditable threat to the lives of american civilians. Know you have to order someone to be killed and know that its gonna take some innocent people out too. And there is no option to not follow through and in the matter of 4 years, that may happen 2 to 3 times every couple of months.

Those deaths are on your hands..peep how 4 years ages these guys, meanwhile trump looks exactly the same

Ima need y'all to stop freaking out about what Trump is doing. You're playing right into his hands. He wants you to believe that it's all a disaster. It ends January 20th 2021 though.

This is true

due to her being a sitting senator she has access to those briefings

however its still a dangerous precedent being set and just damning that the outgoing admin is basically doing everything to fuck the house up before the new admin moves in

shit is wild af

I don’t mean literal war but I wouldn’t be surprised if they had a physical altercation at the White House. Part of me feels like Trump will somehow try to have his supporters in
DC or even at the actual White House acting up.

They played some of the transcripts wit the judges and these Frump lawyers yesterday...geezus.

Let's be clear...ALL his lawyers know there's no fraud. And yet they're being made to look like fools in the courts. So much so, some of the judges are literally laughing at them.

tf you mean damn near?

it's folks who believe God wants him in the presidency

Someone posted a video of this wyte man refusing to get outta his vehicle by police.

This muthafucca is LITERALLY praying to Frump to get him out the situation. Not God...FRUMP!!

Most of us black folks love President. Obama. But WE KNOW better than to be praying to him over God. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back