Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think trump will never admit defeat.

He will jus rant at some rally, then announce he will run in 2024. Thats how he will spin it.

But frfr, trump needs to let biden see the presidency daily briefings. Its a dangerous gm he is playing. Having the biden administration walk in completely blind on January 20th is a threat to national security
thats the plan

put him at a disadvantage. have him playing catchup and if/when something bad or God forbid disastrous happens to America as far as foreign terror attack or an act of war from another country (Russia, China, N Korea) that sees weakness and a chance to strike

more ammo for him to use when he or his son runs in 2024

but won't trump have a secret service detail for the rest of his life being a former president?

what if he says the new guys are tryna kill him & instructs his detail to protect him?

:ohshit:

this might be the most interesting episode comin up lol
If he chooses to have them.... some ex presidents have turned down the detail

Well Donnie dickhead can’t pardon himself therefore the best bet would be to negotiate a pardon from Biden but since Biden is an illegitimate president

He might be able to pardon himself. Thats the legal discussion. Probably will go up to the supreme court where with a 6-3 majority, they will say a president is allowed to pardon himself.

Thats my guess

He might be able to pardon himself. Thats the legal discussion. Probably will go up to the supreme court where with a 6-3 majority, they will say a president is allowed to pardon himself.

Thats my guess
He can’t but even if he could......he could do something similar to Nixon who was pardoned for any and all transgressions within a time period

The thing w Donnie Dickhead is that there are like 10 separate legal actions waiting for him AFTER he lives the White House and is essentially powerless....

U can’t obtain a pardon for future shit

thats the plan

put him at a disadvantage. have him playing catchup and if/when something bad or God forbid disastrous happens to America as far as foreign terror attack or an act of war from another country (Russia, China, N Korea) that sees weakness and a chance to strike

more ammo for him to use when he or his son runs in 2024

I really want to believe that even if Trump doesn't assist in the transition that there has to be some procedure for the Biden Administration can take to get whatever info they need without him.

Also I can't see Republicans bringing Trump back anytime soon considering the backlash they got from their own supporters. Love em or hate em, both Dems and Reps prefer winning over everything else. Trump can't win as an independent.

I really want to believe that even if Trump doesn't assist in the transition that there has to be some procedure for the Biden Administration can take to get whatever info they need without him.

Also I can't see Republicans bringing Trump back anytime soon considering the backlash they got from their own supporters. Love em or hate em, both Dems and Reps prefer winning over everything else. Trump can't win as an independent.
Huh? Trump got 70 million votes ....Repubes are trying their best to figure out how to tap into that bass while distancing from Trump

Repubes are at an impasse

I think you are really underestimating MAGA and Trumpism

these people go against all logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back