Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
so biden just officially won Arizona.

Cindy McCain did more for Biden's campaign than that dipshit John Kasich, who couldnt even deliver Ohio. If Biden wants to put a conservative in his cabinet that no one will object to, I'd choose her. Put her in charge of the VA or something.

Last edited:

Cindy McCain did more for Biden's campaign than that dipshit John Kasich, who couldnt even deliver Ohio. If Biden wants to put a conservative in his cabinet that no one will object to, I'd choose her. Put her in charge of the VA or something.

Yea John Kasich was basically useless.

That's smart as hell. The perfect person for the perfect role. Thumb in the eye to trump and simultaneously an olive branch to moderate Republicans (not that such a thing actually exists.)

A really good strategy to try and solidify the coalition of disaffected Republican voters and independents that helped this go around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back