Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deep fried coon chops is funny

They be having some fire ass jokes though don't they? Gotta hang yo hat on something. It's extra funny when the jokes aren't true to me cause I can steal them and use them on other people.

I'm definitely stealing coon chops lolololololol

animated-laughing-image-0074.gif

once again, the same passion and fervor to discredit and disprove Ice Cube, someone who has NEVER worked in politics, is noticeably absent from these same people’s assessment of the man they voted for. the scrutiny y’all are using was needed elsewhere.

cube gonna go back to being rich. but what will people who empowered the “Top Cop Ticket” do to distance themselves from the role they played in subjecting more of us to “tough on crime” governance? as if we aren’t always the people they’re targeting with that shit.

@BlackRain and company?

You're attempt at being snarky is part of the reason people said Cube should've actually reached out to people who do this and not be as dismissive as he was and you and your lap dog was saying that was saying that was being too critical of him. But now it's a point you wanna embrace? Is it poochie Wally or is it One Mic?

And people have been critical of Biden and Kamala. From before he got the nomination up until the actual election day. As I said you just choose to ignore anything that's not a full 100% dismissal of them. You lack the ability to see and discuss things with a nuanced perspective. Your all or nothing approach is actually hindering your ability to have a true discussion on this because as soon as you dont get the answer you wanna see you make an assumption and go based on what you think is being said vs what's actually being said. For you and @Disanthrope to be as much of a leader and organizer as yall claim your lack of ability to listen just to listen vs listening solely to respond is a glaring flaw. One that can be easily manipulated by somebody simply telling you what you wanna hear. It's why he said the other day he would vote for Kanye solely for entertaining the idea of reparations regardless of anything else on his platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back