Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
At some point you have to ignore those two. I don't know why y'all constantly go back and forth with them

youre a clown and because you lack the mental fortitude to debate while also rarely having anything of importance to say, you spend your time trying to interrupt conversations in various threads

you need attention, i get it, sooo walk down the block and find the nearest sex worker to oblige you

fuck off

Last edited:
"Whatever it is" huh

All this cheerleading you doing is where it stops. You're NOT gonna hold them accountable because you don't care that much

After you wipe your mouth your mission is accomplished .
Seriously, last thing I’ll say. Where have I been cheerleading? I’ve been rebutting you and Race. I even said I’m not happy that Joe won, but that Trump lost.

Now take the the dick you been sucking this whole election season out ya mouth, spit out the cum, or swallow, whichever floats your boat, and put the dick in your ear and fuck what you heard.

A3975A83-9D01-4519-B14D-562D615BA1F5.gif

What foreigner you talking about?

Yea but you said I said we should be happy about it

I was saying we shouldnt shit on him like yall did. He was being pro black but All yall could see is sellout when that wasn't the case

Nobody called him a sellout. Nobody said he was wrong for having a pro black agenda. People criticized the execution. You said multiple times in that thread Cube having the meeting was a big enough move despite it not working out at all

youre a clown and because you lack the mental fortitude to debate while also rarely having anything of importance to say, you spend your time trying to interrupt conversationion in various threads

you need attention, i get it, sooo walk down the block and find the nearest sex worker to oblige you

fuck off

You're a horrible debater

youre a clown and because you lack the mental fortitude to debate while also rarely having anything of importance to say, you spend your time trying to interrupt conversationion in various threads

fuck off
You're a bedwench who got her heart broke so now all of a sudden you all pro black. Pathetic ass broad

Seriously, last thing I’ll say. Where have I been cheerleading? I’ve been rebutting you and Race. I even said I’m not happy that Joe won, but that Trump lost.

Now take the the dick you been sucking this whole election season out ya mouth, spit out the cum, or swallow, whichever floats your boat, and put the dick in your ear and fuck what you heard.

View attachment 395603
Lol yea youre definitely half white, cornball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back