Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
great question. let me think about that.

if u remove the electoral college....the green party and libertarians would make crazy gains, you think dems are going for that?
I think the biggest problem we have is small towns determine the direction of politics in this country. For example climate change was a major factor in the last 5 years but you can run on one thing and win (Brexit). its not a representative system.

New Zealand and Germany have the best system.

great question. let me think about that.

if u remove the electoral college....the green party and libertarians would make crazy gains, you think dems are going for that?

The gains made by the Green Party, Libertarians, and the Kanye's of the world would still pale in comparison to Democrats and Republicans. Those other parties gains aren't anything Democrats or Republicans would ever worry about.

I think the biggest problem we have is small towns determine the direction of politics in this country. For example climate change was a major factor in the last 5 years but you can run on one thing and win (Brexit). its not a representative system.

New Zealand and Germany have the best system.

thank you for this

watching now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back