Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my thing about this whole election:

The ONLY reason Biden is in this position is because Donnie Dickhead has literally been the WORST human being to ever occupy that chair in the Oval Office. If he was at least half as disciplined as he should've been, this wouldn't be a race. And to be honest, that's 80% the reason I actually voted for Joe, cause I had a toss-up between Joe and Jo Jergensen (which I openly said on here) for MONTHS. Donnie Dumbass saying he purposely withheld info about the pandemic was the last straw for me. That fucker killed my cousin and my wife's uncle as far as I'm concerned.

I honestly hope if Joe gets in, he remembers that this record turnout had A LOT to do with how bad Donnie Dumbass has been, and not how good his own record is....cause it ain't that great.

I guess it all depends on your definition of getting played. Cube got input into Trump's plan. If Trump didn't follow through on it, that would be a bad look, but it wouldn't really hurt Cube. It's not like it required any investment on his part.

There's 2 reasons Cube is getting flack right now. 1. For putting any trust or faith in Trump and 2
For not being able to admit he made a misstep. Nobody is mad at what he tried to do it's the way he went about it and the refusal to admit it could've been done better that is making people go at him. That's why he looks bad. Its not something that will ruin his legacy but it is a sign that his ego was too big a part of this.

Which is why Letita James needs to be waiting the second Duke gets off the Air Force plane with the bracelets to arrest him on tax evasion and fraud charges.

Honestly, there's a good list felonies he could be charged with by various agencies:

Obstruction of Justice during the Russia investigation
Misappropriation of campaign funds (paying campaign money Stormy to fuck)
SEVERAL accusations of sexual misconduct
Foreign requests for assistance in criminal investigations and prosecutions

That's just off the top of my head.

Biden is FAR from perfect and was near the last on my list of choices during the primaries.. but yall gotta relax with this narrative that it's ALLLLL the fault of democrats that this race is so close...

Like there wasnt record turnout of racist trump supporters
Like there wasnt voter roll purges
Like there wasnt closure of places in dem districts for people to cast or drop off their votes
Like republicans werent literally pulling mailboxes off the fuckin streets
Like republicans werent dismantling USPS sorting equipment prior to the election
Like there werent robocalls with blatant misinformation geared towards dems and discouraging them to vote

cmon yall lol

Cube gotta just chill.

Like you had good intentions, no one is denying that.

But you let some politicians use you with some fake promises. Got caught being very naive.

Its cool. It happens. Take your lumps and move on.

He been doubling down like a mfer though

Last edited:
But Cube is participating in this process.

Folks that always talking down on the system but live it makes not sense because the same ones they ain’t trying to fix/change it

Biden is FAR from perfect and was near the last on my list of choices during the primaries.. but yall gotta relax with this narrative that it's ALLLLL the fault of democrats that this race is so close...

Like there wasnt record turnout of racist trump supporters
Like there wasnt voter roll purges
Like there wasnt closure of places in dem districts for people to cast or drop off their votes
Like republicans werent literally pulling mailboxes off the fuckin streets
Like republicans werent dismantling USPS sorting equipment prior to the election
Like there werent robocalls with blatant misinformation geared towards dems and discouraging them to vote

cmon yall lol
Racism is why it so close and white privilege is why we got Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back