Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

This shit is disingenuous. Yes this country is racist and violent but at the end of the day the money matters more especially when the current President caused a depression that makes the Great one pale in comparison adding with the disastrous trade war with china. Hell, even the markets openly favorited Biden too before the polls closed. There is no reason this is being dragged on all night. Structural Analysis be kicking y'all asses.

This shit is disingenuous. Yes this country is racist and violent but at the end of the day the money matters more especially when the current President caused a depression that makes the Great one pale in comparison adding with the disastrous trade war with china. Hell, even the markets openly favorited Biden too before the polls closed. There is no reason this is being dragged on all night. Structural Analysis be kicking y'all asses.

Who would've been a better candidate than Joe Biden for Democrats tonight?

I'm just not sure why you would be an outspoken nonvoter yet still be up all night on election night. I mean you're either a troll, a secret trumpster or a straightup asshole. So which is it?

This should be the one night of the year where you get a good night's sleep.

lmao because i have a voice and its my right to use it, even if its just to say “i told you so”

20F889DB-8A7D-42A1-949B-5C6959640023.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back