Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Biden is winning in a landslide as of right now. Yes Trump is going to try and do some shady shit with the courts but just on the strength of votes Joe Biden is winning big. That can't be denied or spun no matter how hard people want to attempt to make this look close.

The reality is that right now this election isn't close at all. Biden whoppin dat ass.

Like what tho?

Say what you want about Bill Maher but dude been asking his guests for years now... what will yall do if Trump loses and he just straight up says naw... im not leaving... I havent heard him get an actual answer yet lol

Agreed. I fux w jason Johnson heavy on MSNBC. He is always keepin 100. But wtf is he talking about? What is he recommending the ppl do? If trump doesn't leave, pushes for a full dictatorship n the gop co signs it. Of course there will be some protests n marches. Or is pushing for riots?

Thats a very ambiguous tweet smh.

Really tho, the problem is NO ONE KNOWS WTF IS GONNA HAPPEN. Literally anything can happen...

ppl better get ready tho. November 3 to January 20 gone be complete 100% chaos. If trump loses tho. I fully believe trump will try to destroy America. He will be so ashamed, angry and butt hurt that the ppl chose biden over him. He will demand revenge. 1st it will be the supreme court, then if dont rule in his favor....he will demand that maga take up arms and storm the streets.

Be ready

Basically Joe will win the popular vote.... a good chunk of blue voters voted by mail ...they expect a surge of Trump voters the dayS prior to Election Day

they are looking to call the election if Trump is ahead late night on the 3rd.....

Nullifying those majority Democratic mail in votes that may arrive after Election Day

Then Dems will sue but the courts are packed to the teeth w Trump appointees all the way to the Supreme Court so there goes that

Then Dems will sue but the courts are packed to the teeth w Trump appointees all the way to the Supreme Court so there goes that

So I ask again... then what?

It might have been a couple weeks ago but I remember seeing something on the news about Trump holding a rally and the Mayor or something was on the news complaining about how Trump was breaking and not obeying the mask laws out there that they had in place and that the administration didnt pay the bill from the last rally they held their and the anchor asked them... well what can you do about both of these issues... and that shit was met with silence like welp... all we can do is bitch on the news about it.

shit was wild

So I ask again... then what?

It might have been a couple weeks ago but I remember seeing something on the news about Trump holding a rally and the Mayor or something was on the news complaining about how Trump was breaking and not obeying the mask laws out there that they had in place and that the administration didnt pay the bill from the last rally they held their and the anchor asked them... well what can you do about both of these issues... and that shit was met with silence like welp... all we can do is bitch on the news about it.

shit was wild
U saying what I have been saying.... I already told niggas what would be my contingency plan

How do you prepay millions in taxes?
I pay quarterly taxes and the amount I pay is based on previous year's earnings so even if I'm having a shit year but the year before was good it's possible to overpay on my taxes.

But if he ain't proving or providing receipts fuck em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back