Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
This woman gets appointed to the court with a bullshit resume and all AOC can do is tweet. :hahaha:

AOC is one of the most popular politicians in America and has no say so or pull to do anything. This is the problem with democrats they are all talk unless they are serving corporate interests.

AOC has been reduced to twitter fingers. Pelosi came through and shut her down and put her in her place.

I think older democrats view younger ones as extreme. I really feel after this the third party option will be legit in a few years.

This woman gets appointed to the court with a bullshit resume and all AOC can do is tweet. :hahaha:

AOC is one of the most popular politicians in America and has no say so or pull to do anything. This is the problem with democrats they are all talk unless they are serving corporate interests.

AOC has been reduced to twitter fingers. Pelosi came through and shut her down and put her in her place.

For now. Pelosi won't be there forever and a lot of these fucks are shook to death of getting primaried. The progressives just have way more momentum than the old fucks and if they keep that same energy the Democrats are going to either have to bow down to change or split into two parties.

200.gif

in Times Square

I told muhfuckas NYC don't play that shit. Take that shit to Staten Island or Long Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back