Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Ilhan. AOC is cool, but I don't like how people act like she's accomplished so much when in reality she's mostly just trolled Reps for the most part.

That said, if Congress had more people like the Squad members, the country might actually improve.

I like Ilhan. AOC is cool, but I don't like how people act like she's accomplished so much when in reality she's mostly just trolled Reps for the most part.

That said, if Congress had more people like the Squad members, the country might actually improve.
definitely need more of the squad and the rest of their youngblood.. not taking mentorship from these dinsoaur middle of the road/ conservative democrats.. AOC is a hell of a communicator and they all are fearless we would be in a much better place if they werent marginalized

definitely need more of the squad and the rest of their youngblood.. not taking mentorship from these dinsoaur middle of the road/ conservative democrats.. AOC is a hell of a communicator and they all are fearless we would be in a much better place if they werent marginalized

I hope they are actively working on expanding the squad going forward

Among Us is a cool ass game & seeing AOC on there was interesting. Really wanted to see her as an imposter, see how far she’ll go with the lies. The idea of politicians playing this game is funny to me.

I mean they’re more coming. Jamal bowman and cori bush with a few more.

I’ll always support anyone the Justice Democrats puts up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back