Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you are missing the point. You keep saying Biden doesn't support black people and that is false.

You keep saying Biden isn't going to do anything for Black people and that is also false. Joe Biden wrote the Affordable Care Act which greatly benefits millions, MILLIONS of black people. Trump and republicans have been waging war on Obamacare since it was written.

You know how Trump and other people keep saying Biden hasn't done anything in 47 years?? Well here's a list of bills that Joe Biden authored that directly benefit black people.

William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protections Reauthorization - This bill enhances measures to combat trafficking which disproportionatly effects black women more than any other race.

PROTECT Our Children Act - Maximizes resources to investigate and prosecute child predators.

Recidivism Reduction and Second Chance Act - This bill authorizes a grant program for reentry of violent offenders back into the community. It helps people who have served time for violent crimes get their lives back on track after they get released. It has a grant that will provide funds for these offenders. In essence this bill is the flip side of the crime bill. They wasn't just locking niggas up and not giving them shit when they came out contrary to popular belief.

Justice Integrity Act - This bill addresses any unwarranted racial and ethnic disparities in the criminal process

International Violence Against Women Act - Combats international violence against women and girls

National Underground Railroad Network To Freedom Act - Preserves the history of the Underground Railroad

Equal Credit Opportunity Act Amendment - Amended the Consumer Credit Protection Act to include discrimination based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, political affiliation, receipt of public assistance benefits.

Now you can dismiss these any give those same bullshit talking points about these not being tangible or not only affecting black people and I'm telling you that using that logic is stupid as fuck. If niggas would open their eyes and get off the internet and go outside they would see what America really looks like.

THIS IDEA THAT IF A BILL, LAW, PIECE OF LEGISTALTION, OR WHATEVER ELSE DOESN'T ONLY BENEFIT BLACK THAT IT MEANS IT'S NOT GOOD FOR BLACK PEOPLE AT ALL IS FUCKING STUPID. IT'S DIVISIVE AND DUMB AS FUCK.

Bruh, I didn't say none of that shit. If you just want to go off on a rant, go on a rant. You don't need my posts to do it. My response was not about what Biden will or won't do. It was about the logic Sellers was using to bash Ice Cube. Making Kamala the VP isn't a move in support of black people. Claiming he will put a black woman on the supreme court isn't a move in support of black people. Both of those are examples of playing identity politics. The plan for black America is just a plan for black people in name.

So if you got a laundry list of things you want to put down in support of Biden, that's fine, but again, that has nothing to do with the point I was making.

I tapped out on the trump townhall when the old hag called him handsome

tbh dude comes across like a caged animal. All the shouting, sweating and talking fast. You cant tell me he is not on uppers.

Its crazy tho, he doesn't even pretend to answer any questions.

He couldn't even say when his last negative covid test was. He doesn't know if he was tested b4 the biden debate WTF

You can tell he keeps his ears to the streets. He knows everything ppl are saying about him....he kept stressing he owes money to "str8 ppl/real banks" lol lol

Overall it was a classic trump shit show

Last edited:
Man I feel like I’m a Trump expert at this point

Follow me here my ppls———>

The reason why Trump made sure to not get tested on debate is because HE knew he had the VID that day

he had 2 options he was gonna go with :
1) not say anything until it was inevitable which is what ended up happening

2)which is more nefarious was hoping to contaminate Biden or someone in his team and /or await that someone on Biden s team or either Biden himself announces a positive test then a few days later Trump would come clean about his COVID status blaming the Biden campaign for contaminating him...

it obviously didn’t happen this way but peep game when ole girl pressed him on whether he tested the day of the debate Trump replied “ I don’t remember but I know I was feeling great that day it wasn’t until a few days AFTER the debate that I started feeling sick and tested positive”

He only says this now cuz members of Biden s team have just announced testing positive....

I wrote all this to say that if they keep pushing Trump on this be on the lookout for option number 2 mentioned above in the upcoming days as they are now looking and will start saying that he was contaminated at the debate and it was someone from Biden s Team they “ probably” got it from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back