Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
The President is talking about kissing guys in the audience out in Sanford,Florida

tenor.gif

Lol..I'm so horrible that someone had to be more horrible than me for me to be here

Yep, he's too stupid that the obvious implication of his comment is that he's terrible. On top of that, he's wrong. I'm no Obama fan, but people didn't choose Trump because of Obama. If Obama could have ran against Trump, Trump would have lost. Trump won because everyone hated Hillary and she did nothing to try and change that.

I think white liberals will eventually rehabilitate Trump also.

I remember how much people hated bush, he literally left people to die in New Orleans and fucked us in not 1 but 2 wars that’s been going on for damn near 20 years.

Nah, I don't see that happening. People hated the job Bush did, but most people just thought he was dumb and incompetent. I don't think that large a percentage of people in the US thought he was a bad guy. A large percentage of people in this country think Trump is incompetent and evil. You can't really repair that image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back