Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did he get the email from?

Those are government correspondences they are to be secure communications ?

unless they photoshop some shit ain’t no smoking gun in those emails

Trumps daughter and wife Along w Pompeii s wife have used their personal emails to conduct official business

boy i can't wait for this dumb "TRUMP GONNA WIN NO MATTER WHAT" bullshit to go out the window. Like I expect it from the MAGA cultists but some these niggas on the left be flinching like abused dogs

And....i expect him to fire AG Barr jus b4 the election if he does not agree to arrest biden, hillary and Obama. Then he will hire some one who will do it. Maybe jim Jordan or devin Nunes

Book it.
1602364943192.png
1602364800488.png
1602365006073.png

giphy.gif

If that happens, I can't wait to watch the Hollywood movie about the armed standoff/shootout that's gonna take place between the Secret Service and whatever Federal law enforcement are dumb enough to carry out a blatantly illegal order.

Biden's protective detail is especially large and they ain't lettin no stormtroopers within 20 feet of dude. They would have to negotiate a surrender and Biden would be placed under house arrest or some sort of specialized protective custody with his detail intact.

Attachments

• 1602364783885.png
    1602364783885.png
    292.6 KB · Views: 2
View attachment 377496
View attachment 377493
View attachment 377500

giphy.gif

If that happens, I can't wait to watch the Hollywood movie about the armed standoff/shootout that's gonna take place between the Secret Service and whatever Federal law enforcement are dumb enough to carry out a blatantly illegal order.

Biden's protective detail is especially large and they ain't lettin no stormtroopers within 20 feet of dude. They would have to negotiate a surrender and Biden would be placed under house arrest or some sort of specialized protective custody with his detail intact.

lol i mean, i dont kno the exact law for such a unprecedented circumstance.

But if the new AG gives the order to arrest and charge biden, Obama n Hillary. I assume they would have to execute the order. I dont think it would be some aaron Hernandez situation, where they perp walk each of em outta their houses in handcuffs w their t shirts 1/2 way over their heads (tho trump would love to do that). They would prolly lawyer up n negotiate turning themselves in once the arrest warrant is issued.

Rumors going around about Trump resignation

Somebody must be thinking of Spiro Agnew.

Agnew was LITERALLY getting brown paper bags of money as a sitting VP until somebody snitched lmao

Agnew took a plea deal where he agreed to resign as Nixon's Vice President and plead No Contest to a single felony tax evasion charge.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back