Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
AthleticBoringBlueandgoldmackaw-size_restricted.gif

That was a supreme asshole move but it was still
trilla-gif.189203

Not the best time for this unless you have proof he tested positive before the debate.

This is like being up three scores in the 4th quarter and still tryna air it out. Need to be in the “I” formation.

democrats please don’t turn into the falcons

Y’all why are people pro fracking? I thought it was terrible for the environment

I'd think probably because if they stopped or put limits on fracking alot of people would lose jobs.. similar to coal mining and other jobs like that

The fracking in the US is for gas, but it causes dangerous contamination to raise to the level in the earth where it can affect the health of living beings.

People are pro fracking because it allows them to have a job. That allows them to have the health insurance to pay for all of the shit that fracking does to the human body. So they may die, their kids may have all kinds of health issues.

But at least it was their choice to kill themselves and some politicians didnt take that from them....You really gotta consider the sick and mentally midget minds of alot of individuals.

Every day, the longer this goes on,...I mean, I don't think we will ever become star trek..I truly believe in my lifetime we are gonna nuke this world and everyone on it to death.

lol you know they dont give a shit. It would make more sense for these companies to retool and retrain workers with skills for renewable energy but here we are smh

which in turn would create more jobs which is what they say they want. I don’t understand none of this shit. I look at Flint a city in a state hit hard by losing blue collar jobs. The city needed a whole new water system. I thought it would be simple to put that together.

Fracking industry brought a lot of new jobs to rural Pennsylvania, that's why Biden always resisted calls for a full ban on fracking.

Its 100% about Pennsylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back